Friday, October 07, 2005

I am back

Hello everyone. I'm back from my journey. I had a good time, but it was pretty exhausting. I got to engage in a some urban orienteering, along with some more general exploration, which was fun. As Alice said, we met up and hung out for a bit, which was also fun. I ate some good food and moved a lot of heavy furniture and boxes around as well. The last part was the least fun, but had to be done. I have determined that I prefer wandering around outlying neighborhoods as opposed to bustling city centers. I guess it's because I get a lot out of seeing what ordinary people call home whenever I'm away from home. Not to say that ordinary people don't live in bustling city centers. Everyone focuses on those, though, and I like appreciating the unappreciated. Anyway, it was a great trip, but I'm happy to be back, too. All the regular stuff will be back tomorrow. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home