Saturday, October 01, 2005

Cookies n' Cheese

My host mom is going on this cookie diet. Seven vitamin fortified cookies as a meal replacement. She is not pleased.

To combat her carbo intake, I bought some quality Danish blue cheese at Whole Foods. Reading up on the cheese, I think I will most enjoy the blue veined cheeses. The taste is a bit sharp, tart but goes down smooth and rich. Quite lovely.

Unfortunately, being that I am an all or nothing person, I need to stop further cheese reviews. I can forsee me buying lots of cheeses in a quest to find the perfect one only to have studio reek and welcome mice.
Must put the cheese down!

As for K, more cookies please!
--
Trivia of the Day: What is the most famous blue cheese?
(Yesterday's answer: dates, butter, coconut and nuts)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home