Monday, October 03, 2005

'Tis the Season

Between the end of summer and daylight savings lies the period of brisk temperature that is absolutely lovely.
But it is also around this time mucuous strikes.
Is it a cold?
Is it a flu?
Is it allergies?

No clue but I am sick.
So ill that I am substituting diet soda for water.
I promise to stop nuking everything I eat.
I promise to stop eating all those candies.
I promise to be kinder and gentler to myself.

Just let me get better. Pleease?

But with sickness comes good ol' bed-ridden reading. Vogue finally came and it was glorious. Dug the cover story.
Instyle this month takes the cake. Amazing stories. Wow.
OK British edition is a lot better than the American one. Lots of Brits I don't know. It makes me realize that celebrity is kinda meaningless in and of itself.

Gonna take a chill pill and snooze.
Yah...water lots of water.
--
Trivia of the day: What is Gwyneth Paltrow's favorite designer?
(Yesterday's answer: Rocquefort)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home