Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Funkytown

In a funk. Not sure if macaroons will make it all better. Read _The Second Assistant_ by Mimi Nare and Clare Naylor and it made things a wee bit better. I'll be sure to read the sequel.

I have so many books to read still. Egad. Ay Dios Mio.
--
So much shit to do tomorrow that if I hit all the points, I be golden. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!
--
Reality show bites:

1)ANTM--Caryn is out. I feel kinda bad because she looks like a cross between a man and Tyra. Kayla is such a bitch though for taking Nic's line. But I still don't think that should really let that affect Nic because come on!! There are lots of shits out that try to screw you over to get on top. But no wonder she is so closed because it must be hard to be in that environment and learn to trust people. Lisa is over the top but I think she really gives a lot of herself and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
2)Martha's Apprentice--Jim should be out. Jennifer made a dumbass move but Jim is a dumbass. I just hope he gets his day.
--
I embrace my break. Embraceable break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home