Monday, October 17, 2005

Yoga Ninja

I love my new Asics. I took it for a spin today. Spinning class that is. Good workout!
--
Being a hardcore yogini necessitates bringing the mat everywhere. Unwieldy, unsightly unstylish. If Andre Leon Talley saw me, he probably do a "tsk tsk." Bookbagging the pink beast makes me feel like a FIT student. Or rather a Yoga Ninga.
North Face black. Lycra pants black. Only thing to complete my ninja getup is them stars of steel. Whatoong!!
--
Immensely busy week. Countdown to London 4 days. Whoopadeeedoooo!! :)

On a completely unrelated note, to prepare for my trip, I am learning French. This is about as nonsensical as I can get

eclair: flash
framboise: raspberry
pomme: apple
floret noir: black forest
gateaux: nibbles

I am concentrating my efforts on the dessert category.
That is to insure that when I am in a pattisserie, I know what I am getting myself into. Mom should be proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home