Monday, October 24, 2005

Yo

Sorry about the lack of updates by me, especially considering the fact that Alice is not around, and I'm supposed to take over or something. However, I am now spending 8 hours a day at work looking at a computer screen, so I don't spend much time on the computer at home these days.

Anyway, what to say...

I had an interview with the Princeton Review last Wednesday for a SAT prep course instructor position. I had to do a teaching presentation and ended up teaching the rules to first-capture Go. Apparently, I did well, as I've been invited for training. The training is three consecutive three day weekends in January in Columbus, OH, and each class lasts seven weeks. It sounds like a pretty nice job, but I hate making plans that far in advance... So, I need to think it over.

Work is work is work. Got the first check on Friday, though, which was nice. Weekend was rainy and uneventful. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home