Thursday, November 03, 2005

Whole Foods & Broadway

Upper West Side has a very warm family-oriented vibe. Was there today to see an advanced screening of The Producers, the movie based on the Mel Brooks' Broadway show starring Nathan Lane, Matthew Broderick and Uma Thurman. It was so good! Even better than my current favorite movie this year, the Wedding Crashers. Will Ferrell was in this one and totally redeemed himself after the debacle that was WC and Bewitched.
--
Ironically, after the Broadway show, I was on Broadway and stopped at the Whole Foods at Columbus Circle. This one is a whole different beast. It is in the basement of the Time Warner building and quite a behemoth. Take the escalator down and you enter into a world of WHOLE FOODS. Workers usher you to the aisles and aisles of 365. Whole Food, Whole Body...it will take your whole damn soul. It is nuts.
--
OC was alright. Kinda random they had Ryan go become a sailor. The Apprentice was alright too. Randall shall win. Alla I like too. I wish I got to shop at Michael Kors!

What happened when I got back home? I checked my mail and in it was a brochure a la Whole Foods.

God help me.
--
Trivia of the Day: What is the name of the Broadway show that Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick are planning to appear in?
(Yesterday's answer: Peter Skarsgaard)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home