Monday, September 19, 2005

My Dream Last Night

Last night I had a dream that the beautiful Indiana University, Bloomington campus had been overtaken by zombies. I ended up killing tons of them, though I guess you can't call it killing since, as zombies, they are already dead. At one point, I was at the top of a hill and rolled a huge rock down at the approaching zombies, killing (destroying, whatever) about 20 at once. It felt great. Over the course of the dream, I also got very drunk taking shots of tequila and broke into a nuclear power plant. It was an awesome dream. I think it was a result of me having played this game quite a bit lately. I am a level 2 scientist named Milton Johnson. I am near St. Aidan's Hospital in Gibsonton if you play and want to say hi or revive some zombies together. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home