Saturday, September 10, 2005

All that Jazz!

Hail Agassi! Hail Federer! Holy Mother of Mary...Pierce that sucked. Stinky cheese. I am completely torn as to who to root for tomorrow. I would bet my $$ on Federer but my heart wants Agassi to win. Long live Agassi!!










--
Fashion Week at Bryant Park. The exciting hustle and bustle reminds me why nyc is indeed the best place to be living in. Thought about what I really wanted for myself (dig deep!) and the game plan is to stay in nyc for three more years before I move. Giving a timeline for myself really makes the goals that I have more concrete. Less abstract. No longer as indefinite. Sign of old age. I grow old, I grow old, I shall wear my trousers rolled.
--
Beauty week for me. Haircut. Facial. Manicure. Spa. I need a massage before my back gives out!
--
I give up on the online Self Challenge. I accidentally put down I was 11 lbs thereby messing up the whole calorie calculator system. No wonder 60 min of running exerted 28 calories. Nutritional calories: 300 a day. Underestimate much?
--
Summer can't be ending!! So much I still want to do. Learn French. Knit. Learn how to swim. GMATs. Yoga. Finish 100 Years of Solitude. :<( *POUT*
--
Trivia of the day: Who will be the new spokesperson for Estee Lauder's American Beauty Line?
(Yesterday's answer: Michael Jackson).

1 Comments:

Blogger Condimentality said...

Steffi Graff looks like the terminator.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home