Sunday, August 28, 2005

bildungsroman

Sunday is all about the NYTimes, a big vat of coffee and perhaps some tidying up. G swings by early to pick up something and brought a copy of the Sunday Times. She still has time to go to church and will buffet later. What a religious, multitasking gourmand.
--
On the cover of the Book Review section Jay McInerney writes about Indecision, the very book I came across yesterday. Says great but ending drags. Wedding Crashers was like that too. Title refers to the "coming of age" of something. But to me it just sounds smelly.
--
Jay-Z on the cover of Arts & Leisure section. Talks about Def Jam. I production assisted on his "Excuse me Miss" video and he struck me as a quiet man. He requested Cheese Factory and Hennessy. Kept watching the LA Lakers game. In the article, he says he would like to settle down with Beyonce soon. Egad!! >:O
--
I love things when they are at two states: either new or done. New stuff signifies a fresh beginning, doing away with something gives me a sense of accomplishment. Life ain't about the journey. That is just a middling state of being.
--
Laundry today. Bane of my existence. I live on the fifth floor. I wonder how my neighbors do it. Alas, it must be done cuz I have no shorts!! Well, quite chilly today so sweats are apt.
--
Trivia of the day: What is Jay-Z's real name?

1 Comments:

Blogger Condimentality said...

Sean Carter

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home