Thursday, January 12, 2006

Happy New Year

I am writing this for L. So we went to the Martha Show taping yesterday and it was really interesting to see what goes on behind the scenes when they tape the show.
I am going to audition for Kaplan. I hope I get it. I am going to teach how to tell a Renoir from a Monet painting. A tad dorky but there is nothing else I could think of.
I ran today and I have been listening to two song over and over again. "Pump It" by the Black Eyed Peas and "Pass the Dutch" by Missy Elliott. Any suggestions for fast beat music?
I am excited about "Beauty and the Geek" even though it is going to cut into my OC time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alice,

It's Mel from Dartmouth. I finally checked my web blitz and saw your email with your blog. It is my 5 year Reunion this weekend, so I wanted to check my mail before I got there. So is Rio your son? Your family? He is really cute! I am not listening to much music anymore except Country, and I can't even believe that I have fallen that low. I swore I would never listen to a country station, but now I even clean my apartment to it.
It was awesome to read your blog, and I hope that we keep in touch!!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a better email for me is: melslopez@hotmail.com. I hope you drop me a line sometime!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home