Thursday, August 25, 2005

Happy Birthday Mom!

I guess I will call her later.
On a really unrelated note, I watched channel-flipping the three reality shows: Rock Star, so you think you can dance and the TLC one. I want Mirrah to win but Aaron is rooting for Oh so crispie. I guess we will just have to wait.
Deanna got ousted tonight and I felt so sad because the group got really tight and I hate to see the people go but I am glad Marty is still on. He is a tad too creepy sometimes but I think that he really ripped the song up tonight.
I still think that Mig is going to win. I think it is going to be between Mig and JD.
as for so you think you can dance I don't really like the show too much. I don't know why...I like dancing but I am not a fan of thequick step or the ballroom that they do *YAWN*.
Anyway, thanks Aaron for the neato chango presto of our site. I really dig lime green and the pink together and I like how the site goes together. It is very nice. You are a great technical director!
Please let us know if you have any comments so we can even make our blog even better!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Condimentality said...

You are very welcome.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home