Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Fill me up, Buttercup

Busy, busy day!! Had lunch with a manager and counterpart. Lovely shrimp salad with mustard vinegarette.
Caffeine intake: 2 counts. (Diet soda)
--
Walked up to Buttercup bakery. They have amazing banana pudding but I got a lemon and red velvet cupcake. I am going to Billy's Bakery in my hood tomorrow to see how the two compare.












Caffeine intake: 1count. (Iced coffee)
--
Went to OMS/B. I got the shrimp popcorn, tuna roe and eel riceball. Yummy!









--
Got three books at the library: One hundred years of solitude, A wolf in chic clothing and Further tales of the City. Chilled out a bit in Bryant Park.
--
Yay! Plans to go a yoga on Sunday. Pretzel!!
--
Went to a Bridal Focus Group with G. We got dinner and $20 bucks for rating clothes! It was really fun to shop and chomp at the same time. I would do it again any day.
Caffeine intake: 2 counts (Diet soda)
--
Went to Sephora. I wanted to get the MD solutions sunscreen pads but it was $30 bucks. I wanted a sample but the sephora dude was such a turd.
--
Finally home but pooped! Found Vogue w/ Sarah Jessica Parker in my mailbox. Must go to gym and watch me some Rock Star INXS. I still have to study tonight. Eek!!
--
Love Jah cure's "Longing For." Bob Marley-esque.
Caffeine intake: 2 counts (Diet soda)
--
Trivia of the day: What is the brother's name in the "Wedding Crashers?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home